Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm in LOVE

I haven't met "Mr. Right," but I have found the bike of my dreams...





I test rode some bikes today just because. I cannot even believe the difference between the bikes I rode and the piece of junk I'm on now!!!! I never wanted to get off this thing. I tried to trade my car for the bike and the salesman just laughed at me. Now, if I can figure a way to pay for it I will be a very happy cyclist!!!

It's a Felt Z15. Dura-Ace everything including wheels. The whole bike only weighs 14 lbs. Some of the pro teams ride this bike, and after being on it I understand why. Fortunately, I have some connections and can get the bike for about $1700 below mrsp. (Yes, it's an expensive bike). But, on the upside if I have this bike, I would ride it everywhere all the time. I would get a lot more miles on my legs, and I wouldn't have to worry about buying a new bike for many many years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home