Sunday, June 22, 2008

Success at the Car Wash!!!

Yesterday was my first fundraiser of the season. Ron and I organized a car wash at Sports Basement. It was awesome. Despite the insane heat, it went really well and at least the hoses kept us cool. We had lines of cars lined up most of the day, so it went really well. And sports basement is going to donate a portion of their proceeds from yesterday to us! Woohoo!

For everyone who came out to our car wash yesterday, THANKS!!! It went really really well. When all is said and done, we raised almost $1500 for Leukemia research yesterday!! :)

I just wanted to thank Mike Wu and his wife for bringing us lunch and hydration and for being so rad. Mike, you inspire me with all you've been through and your positive attitude, and your generousity amazes me!!! And Matt, Marlon, and Mihaela thanks for your eagerness to help us out. It was great to have a few extra hands, and I don't think we woulda done as well without you guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home