Sunday, July 27, 2008

leaving it with the crooks

So, as the quote from Patrick goes, "If you got it- leave it on the road." I got plenty to leave on the road, but no bike to do it with! Some lowlifes decided they needed my bike more than I did. So I'm out a very expensive bike (which will cost me a few thousand to replace), I have a century ride coming up in a few weeks-- that'll be interesting, and lots of pent up frustration over the whole situation and no bike to go spin it out on.

I know I wanted a new bike, but com'n!!! This is not what I had in mind! So if anyone happens to see someone trying to sell a hot 56 cm Trek 2100 let me know so I can go hunt them down and give them a piece of my mind!

Til then, I suppose I can say I have seen the best and worst of people. The worst obviously being the jacka$$ that took my bike. The best being my really cool teammates who have helped me out so much! All my teammates are amazing, but this one couple lent me a bike til I get my new one so I can at least go to my training rides! Will and Kristy, you guys are my heros! `

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home